While many window companies focus on cheap window replacement in Kansas City, many tend to ignore true value that high quality windows can delivery.
Unfortunately, a lot of window companies are only concerned about price.
Their product is subpar and cheap window replacement in Kansas City won’t stand the test of time—nor will it match the quality standards from Universal Windows Direct.
However, with a plethora of replacement windows on the market, it can be difficult to tell when you’re buying a Grade-A window.
When you’re considering window replacement in Kansas City, these are the signs that you need to look for in order to get the best value for your money:
- The first factor you’ll want to evaluate with your window replacement project is price.
While it’s possible to get a good replacement window for a fair deal, you’ll want to steer clear of gimmicky claims of $90 per window or less.
- On the other side of the coin, you don’t have to bust your budget in order to get some of the highest quality windows on the market.
Universal Windows Direct offers affordable prices for your window replacement, but we don’t skimp on quality.
- If your new windows are made of vinyl, be sure that it is not engineered with an abundance of calcium carbonate.
This is a cheap filler ingredient that downgrades the quality of your vinyl, and will provide less value for your window replacement in Kansas City.
- The highest quality vinyl that provides the best value is engineered with titanium dioxide.
Vinyl windows that are made with this ingredient are of higher quality and last longer.
- You’ll also want to consider the glass packages of your new window replacement project.
While standard dual pane windows will certainly keep out the elements, the best value is selecting a package such as UniShield® from Universal Windows Direct.
The UniShield® Premium and Supreme glass packages use triple pane technology combined with energy-saving argon and krypton gasses, giving you some of the best value windows on the market.
Universal Windows Direct strives to offer quality window replacement and installation for every customer in Kansas City. Contact us today for your free in-home quote and demonstration at 913-422-9700.