Nearly every Kansas City homeowner would like to save money on his or her energy bills.
While there are numerous ways to reduce the cost, one way to save money is with window installation in Kansas City.
New window installation can help keep unwanted drafts out of your home while keeping more money in your pocket.
Before you move forward with ordering your new windows, it’s important to understand that window installation is vitally important for your home.
Poorly installed windows can lead to a lot of wasted money and energy, which ultimately defeats the purpose of replacing your windows in the first place.
To ensure that you’re getting the best window installation in Kansas City, you’ll want to ask the following questions:
- Ask your replacement window company about their installation credentials.
The best replacement window companies in Kansas City will hold certifications from Installation Masters and other credible sources.
- Ask about the experience of your window installers from your chosen company.
Some fly-by-night replacement window companies will hire inexperienced installers in order to save money.
Unfortunately, paying a window installation crew bottom dollar rates can lead to sloppy and rushed window installation.
- Ask the company for references or even read reviews online.
Finding out how windows performed after installation is key to quality craftsmanship.
Now that you know what to look for with window installation in Kansas City, here are a few tips to help you get the most efficient windows on the market:
- When you want to make your home more energy efficient, consider purchasing windows that are certified by Energy Star.
Energy Star is a government-backed program that verifies the efficiency of appliances, including windows.
- Consider purchasing windows with energy saving glass packages, such as Universal Windows Direct’s UniShield®.
Our UniShield® packages enhance your window installation by using three panes of glass instead of two.
They also incorporate energy-saving gasses such as argon and krypton.
- Vinyl windows are some of the most efficient on the market, but wood-clad windows offer the efficiency of vinyl with the timeless beauty of wood.
When you’re ready for window installation in Kansas City, contact Universal Windows Direct for your free quote at 913-422-9700.