Overland Park is a beautiful suburb of Kansas City with its fair share of attractive homes. It’s no secret that Overland Park, Kansas homeowners strive keep their homes well maintained with beautiful curb appeal. Vinyl siding is one of the most popular home improvement projects for homeowners in Overland Park—it’s attractive, affordable, and looks fantastic on a variety of architectural housing styles.
If you’re looking to enhance your home, vinyl siding in Overland Park can be your ticket to impressive curb appeal and making your neighbors swoon. Here’s how you can kick your curb appeal up a notch with vinyl siding:
- Homeowners who are choosing vinyl siding in Overland Park should consider the vinyl’s thickness. Universal Windows Direct’s UniShield® Supreme and Premium siding uses heavy-gauge vinyl with a thickness of .044” and .046”. The thickness of vinyl siding ensures that the vinyl holds its shape and is structurally rigid. Super thin vinyl siding not only feels cheap, but looks cheap as well.
- When you order vinyl siding from Universal Windows Direct, the siding goes through a color-through factory paint process that keeps your vinyl in tip-top shape all year round.
- If you’re looking to add some texture to your vinyl siding, consider using vinyl scallops. Vinyl scallops can add charm to your home and look very similar to wooden scallops on Victorian homes.
- If you love the look of cedar siding but don’t want to foot the bill, vinyl shakes are a perfect alternative. Vinyl shakes from Universal Windows Direct look convincingly real and mimic the shape and texture of real cedar siding shingles. These shakes look authentic because they’re molded from real cedar, giving you the best look possible next to the real thing.
- Vinyl siding also comes in a variety of colors that will please even the most persnickety homeowner. From shades of red and green to gray, you’ll have no trouble enhancing your home with your favorite vinyl siding color from Universal Windows Direct.
When you’re ready to enhance your home and give your curb appeal a serious boost, contact Universal Windows Direct for your free consultation at 913-422-9700.