Homes in Kansas City boast beautiful architecture with striking curb appeal. Regardless of your home’s architectural style, its exterior plays a big part in its both its appearance and its efficiency. One of the most popular exterior options for Kansas City homes is vinyl siding—and when you learn about its benefits, it’s easy to see why.
These are a few reasons why you should consider using vinyl siding for your Kansas City, Kansas home.
- Vinyl siding is considerably affordable, especially when compared to alternate forms of exterior cladding.
- Vinyl siding is also incredibly easy to maintain. Dirt essentially wipes right off, and you’ll never have to worry about touchups or new paint jobs.
- You can clean your vinyl siding with a soft bristle brush and a bucket with a 30/70 mix of water—no harsh chemicals are needed.
- If you want the look of wood without the maintenance, you can opt for siding that mimics the look and pattern of real wood such as Cedar.
- Vinyl siding scallops also add extra charm to any home and can be manufactured to look like wood.
- Aside from wood textures and patterns, vinyl siding from Universal Windows Direct is available in 25 different colors—and you’ll be sure to find the perfect fit for your home.
- Are you looking to save money on energy bills? Options such as Universal Window Direct’s fullback underlayment and universal housewrap can help keep your home more insulated and eliminate energy transfer points.
- Vinyl siding is also considerably durable and performs well in a variety of weather conditions.
As you can see, there are plenty of reasons to choose vinyl siding for your Kansas City home. To learn more about how vinyl siding can enhance your home and save you more energy, contact Universal Windows Direct today at 913-422-9700.