Don't waste valuable time every year cleaning your gutters, let Universal Windows Direct of Kansas City install a Bolt® gutter guard and water management system today! Bolt® gutter guards are offered exclusively through Universal Windows Direct and the beautiful look it provides makes Bolt® the best value in gutter protection.
Bolt's® raised screen with advanced micro-mesh technology are capable of handling high flow water conditions and repel leaf and debris. By keeping your gutters free of debris, water flows properly out and away from your home preventing foundation and other potential damage from roof runoff.
In addition, Bolt® gutter guards help prevent the buildup of ice dams in your gutters during the colder months. Ice dams can quickly and easily compromise the effectiveness of your roof and existing gutters, but with a Bolt® gutter guard system, there's no need to worry.
The Highest Performing Gutter Guard System
Universal Windows Direct of Kansas City's exclusive Bolt® gutter guards will provide your home with years of high performance water management and, to guarantee this, comes standard with a 20 year product and no-clog warranty.
Bolt® On Flat Tile Roof
Bolt® On Shingle Roof
Bolt® Valley Miter
Bolt® Copper Frame
The Key to Bolt® Gutter Guard’s Success
- Fits All Roof Styles: Installs on all roof types including cedar shakes, composition shingles, tile, metal, Spanish tile and stone coated steel.
- Universal Fit on Gutters: Installs on the majority of rain gutters (5" or 6" in width) including curved, fascia, half round, K-style and ogee. Fastens to the front lip of rain gutters with self-drilling screws.
- Live-Saving: Bolt® gutter guards are installed by our expert, fully-licensed, fully-insured installers, keeping you safely off the ladder and off the roof.
- Sun & Weather Proof: Made of stainless steel mesh and galvanized-then-painted steel frames, Bolt® gutter guards survive the harmful rays of the sun that destroy plastic and vinyl gutter guards in just year or two.
- Fine & Fast Filtering: Stainless steel mesh on top prevents insects, leaves, pine needles, roof grit, seed pods, small organic matter, and whirly birds from entering your home’s rain gutter system. The raised screen design defers debris off while allowing over 10 inches of rainfall and hour in the gutter.
- Designed Tough: Bolt® gutter guards quality and design conform to 110 mph wind conditions, Class A fire compliant, and can hold over 225 lbs./sq. ft. of solid ice without damage.
Copper and Stainless Steel also available