Are you in the market for new front doors in Overland Park? If so, you’re likely exploring your line of options that include aesthetics, materials, and even energy efficiency options. Aesthetics is one of the primary concerns for front doors in Overland Park, since they make a big impact on the curb appeal of your home.
However, you don’t want to forget that the materials of your front door will ultimately affect its quality and price.
Here is some resourceful information on materials of new front doors that can help you with your purchase:
- Wood front doors are beautiful, but they often come with a hefty price tag.
Similarly to wood replacement windows, wood front doors cost more than almost any other front door material on the market.
- Furthermore, wood front doors are very high maintenance.
You’ll have to sand them and stain or paint them throughout the years to keep them in top condition.
- If you’re looking for an energy efficient front door with a contemporary twist, consider steel front doors in Overland Park.
While steel front doors have yet to become as popular as wood, their popularity is on the rise for several reasons.
First, they are engineered for maximum security.
Steel front doors are also highly energy efficient due to their polyurethane foam core, which helps prevent heat transfer.
- The other top quality choice for front doors in Overland Park is fiberglass.
Fiberglass front doors are affordable, efficient, and beautiful.
- Fiberglass front doors are a great option if you want the look of wood but don’t want the burden of sanding or painting over the years.
- These doors are also highly efficient at blocking out water.
Fiberglass material blocks out water two times better than a traditional front door.
Whether you buy fiberglass or steel front doors from Universal Windows Direct, you’re investing in some of the most innovative technology on the market today.
When you’re ready to move forward and make your home more beautiful and efficient with a new front door, contact Universal Windows Direct today at 913-422-9700.